Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summerish

I see that the last post agitated some youngsters from estland. OK I'm sorry for saying PEOPLE don't care...some do care. And I'm really happy for that, without ANY support we wouldn't be in business...so to say business. I wouldn't like to put anyone in a more vantage glow...

What I really wanted to say today is that this summerie feeling gets me back to this blog. I remember last summer, when I Started writing, every new emotion had to be written down. For sometime in the winter I didn't have the time or I just didn't feel like it...Busy with work and what not.

But now its a whole different story. Oh Yeah. I'm going to Turkey next Weekend. GONNA BE NICE eh!


Anyways. Peace guys, wherever you are, I feel you!
PAY ATTENTION!

and

PEACE

1 comment:

  1. hehe Rauno send me postcard from Turkey :D :P
    I wish you great weekend in Turkey, nice relaxation :)

    peace!

    ReplyDelete