Monday, May 31, 2010

home alone

And another weekend is over, this time it was a lot more diverse with different plans...plans that dured more than 24hours in a row. But all in all very enjoyable:

briefly:
the charity event for children: success
Epordwerk Won the Jagermeister rock league
some rest...yes

Now is the for detox.

Today I read this article about Estonians being 134 of 141 countries in depress state or smth and I got myself thingin'. The article said, we are a money, wealth driven nation and I am feeling it too. I know I want a lot of money, I know I want to be successful and I know I can't have fun without being materially ensured.

So if this guy from I don't know where comes here and tells me that I should relax, enjoy my life without thinking of the money in life...I'd say go and sit under a tree here in Estonia and feel the power in you. You can't pick a freakin' banana off a tree here...all you can get is a freakin pinecone. You can't sleep under a tree, you'll freeze your freakin' ass off.

Ok enough of that...how about those youngsters who dream and want to chase their dreams...yeah what about them, if there are no people, more or less 100 people all together, who want to believe in you then WHO will help you succeed in your dream catching...

AND THE big finale: yes thats why we young estonians try to succeed outside of this little dream country. MAybe we'll find some like minded people who'd love to follow along and try to be different or at least do what we please...(this rant was for some finnish journalist)

Besides my rant. Yeah, if this week is over, we're havin a huge photoshoot with BW. We've got some cool secret plans going down...and also a lot of rehearsing to do for Reiu Rock. Also waiting for BeachPArty and Rock NIghts. AND kind of miss Riga.

But erm, if any of you goes sunbathing, leave me a comment or smth- I'm really jealous so I wanna know who is thinking about me, while enjoying the sun:D

No comments:

Post a Comment