Wednesday, September 7, 2011

fastlane


I've felt like writing for a long time, but all I've managed to do is stop by this blog and read what I could find. I guess here's the development of my own personality in some deep form. Since some time the whole deep- deep side of me just moved to a more quicker form - tumblr. To analyze that I kind of feel like a dumb donkey, I mean seriously dumb pictures, videos or a few other links just to clear out my thoughts.?!



I guess its the pressure that comes from our society, nowadays everything has to be QUICK, FAST, NOW NOW, BUY USE GET...you know. And I'm kind of trying to take the time off and enjoy every minute of what I'm actually doing, whether its good or something I don't like that much.

Wasn't there some saying for every new challenge overcame means getting to be a better person or smth!? :)

Anyway I wish all the kids going to school all the best as I'm a student again myself. Have fun in lectures, have fun on your breaks, meet new people and don't be cruel to others. IF you see bully's fuck em up or go tell someone, those fuckers need to have their asses kicked.

And try to see who are your real friends and what they give you out of unconditional love for making you better and vice a versa.


"have you ever been at some place, recognizing everybody's face until you realize that there was no one that you knew"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIws6nr_fc4


2 comments:

  1. I'll tell you something what i've learned- real friends doesn't exist, but cruel people are everywhere. And for some reason the most cruel are people which you would never expected that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii.. Nice Post

    Thanks for sharing


    For latest stills videos visit ..

    www.chicha.in

    www.chicha.in

    ReplyDelete