Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thanks for reminding me!

I would like to start off my long waited post with practical joke.

There is this radio station in the States where they play these word games from time to time. This time the game is called " Name a word that is not in the dictionary".
People call and name different words that typically end up being in a dictionary, but this once...
The DJ: " Hello, caller number 72, whats your word?"
caller: " I would like to suggest a word Guaaan"
The DJ: " Let me see now, Yeah, it really isn't in the dictionary. Now put it into a sentence!"
caller: " Guaan and fuck yourself!!!"
The caller gets disconnected immediately and the game continues without setbacks.
Now after a little while...
The DJ: " Hello, caller number 148, whats your word?"
caller: "SChmiiii."
The DJ: " Okey. This word hasn't been named yet, neither is it in the dictionary, try to put it into a sentence."
caller: "SCHMII again, Guaan Fuck yourself!"


HA HA HA, BIG FUCKING HA. Thats right: the word was GO ONE....And SChmii was ITS MEE..
Anyway big thanks for the anecdote Mihkel.

Now I've been doing a lot of stuff lately. We're making a lot of new songs with bedwetters for the next big thing you know. Gathering ideas, working on the whole concept and the genre.

I myself even built a little home studio in my apartment to try and record my ideas. And also to make somewhat countable demos for Joosep- he works mostly on the backtracks nowadays.

We're really excited about out upcoming minitour with Lapko. 18-20. As you've probably seen on our FB page.

Work is somewhat tiring. I was pretty stressed a little while ago- I guess I had somewhat reality check on my life...things aren't as pretty as an idealist materialist would like them to be in this system... but then again I got back to the roots of my happines. MUSIC.

Also I kind of feel the christmas spirit getting nearer to my heart. All these Tangerines and Mandarines in the stores.

Most of the most. I can't wait for the tour and after that I'm having a break from Estonia. Going to Prague and then from there to Kiel, to visit my sister and nephew Kieran. Gonna be a hell of a trip. And thats gonna be the most active online period of...

Actually there is so much to talk about...I mean with your my honey blog...

Aight. Now I have to finish cause I just came from skateboarding...;) which is going pretty well...and the tub is almost full so I have to embrace this warm tubwater and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment