Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Prague

What What?!

My long waited vacation days finally arrived and right now I'm sitting in this Neat Music Cocktail Bar enjoying my margarita. Looking back on the last weekend I pretty happy that we had such great time with Lapko while touring in Latvia and Shs. And it even got quite emotional in the end- haha.

Now here is a true story: A few years ago BW had a gig at the Baltic Beach Party in Liepaja. We partied all night long and then in the morning it was EHVVIN hard to pack our bus and lock the door. Yeah You read it, We didn't lock our rehearsal room door...Where I forgot my newly purchased Mac. When We got back, It wasn't there anymore.

Luckily after a few months I got a call from the police saying that they found my dearest.
Kaspar Lost his Laptop in Liepaja last week and thank God It was found a few days later. Actually the whole scene and drama was pretty funny, now to think of it. I totally know how that guy felt that morning. CONFUSED OF HIS LIFE BEING LOST:

But about the rest that is going on. Yeah I'm here In prague enjoying some free time and then some DC time. Okay. ENough of this. Now I know that I can access Free Internet in the Bars not in My HILTON HOTEL:P...cause its fucking expensive.

Anyway I'll gather some real thoughts for a change and post em here.

No comments:

Post a Comment