Friday, November 26, 2010

From The Brewery.

PowPow.


Yesterday we went to this Beer Brewery in Prague old Town called "Novoměstský pivovar" to have dinner and a few beers.


Hope you're familiar with the oldschool Hanseatic type of restaurants like we have Olde Hansa in Tallinn. Reaallly medevil awesomeness which you can feel all around you. And of course the smell of old beer tins and grease.


The whole procedure was pretty cool. From the moment you sat down at the table the beer started automatically coming in. I couldn't even finish the jug when a new one was brought to the table. So thats how I got pretty drunk within just 40minutes.


The best part is that I had just woken up from my daytime nap just half a hour before we went to the brewery. And then my appetite being all to the max THIS HUGE ROASTED PIG came bouncing in. I was like SHIT! THats what I'm talking about :D


So the rest of the night carried on with drinking as much beer I could and eating greasy pig dish.



Aight People. I'll see what I can do with today.

I'm really loving this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment