Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm telling you its gonna be crazy!



Who remembers the words from our videoshoot?

You got it all, the looks the talk, I mean the way you walk is insane...FUCK i get chills all over my body while I think of last Friday.

Yeah, but the thing I wanted to write about is this little side story that you should imagine the way Peter Griffin tells it.

Now at 4 in the morning after Rock Nights / Roko Naktys 2010 we were driven back to our sleeping place. It was just on the lake and OF course me, Kaspar and Karla thought it would be cooler to go waterbiking instead of having to sleep.

We took the thingie...pedaled to the midst of the lake- the aim was to reach an island near...OY no way guys, lets see if this bike can tip over...nooo it can't, it can, noo...hahahahhahah and SPLÄÄÄÄÄÄSH!

Next thing you know, I got up to the surface, saw that the bike got tipped over our heads, Kaspar came splashing out...BUT WHERE THE HELL IS KARLA. It was like a few seconds till he got to the surface... We laughed really hard and it was fun, till we saw that we were in the freakin middle of the fucking lake. SHIT...

It didn't tip back over, so Guess what, we swam with the damn thing for at least an hour to reach an island and then pedaled back...

I could probably make anyone laugh the way I can tell it live, but You have to imagine it by yourself.


OH YEAH- Even Joosep and Mihkel got back in the mean time...Mihkel screamed on the shore...FUUUUUUUUUCK WHAT AA DEALAAAAAAAAYYYYYY..... we were like...WE GOT TIPPED OVER....he was like OOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOOooooo. IT ECHOOOEEEESSS....


So anyway, ROCK NIGHTS ROCKED!!!



Check some more of this channel- theres plenty where that came from;)

No comments:

Post a Comment