Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dreams

Well Soon is a very abstract meaning...he-he

You know how back in elementary school you had to write about who you want to be. All the kids in class usually wanted to be Like Mich in LifeGuard or some cosmonaut or smth. Even I wanted to be a freakin' comsonaut:D, but things started to change when people went to middle school.

At that time, when I finall got to the 5th grade, MIchael Jackson was the king of pop. Half of my class mates even knew the dance moves. I mean, i liked him also, but only a few songs. I was a huge fan of Metallica. It was in the midst of a summer when I was chilling with my family and the besties our family. And all of a sudden I got this Metallica Reload album from the familybesties. AND THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING.

My new dream was to become a rockstar. I played that freakin CD all day and night rocking around the room with a broom or smth. I mean I even bought all the T-shirts and Hoodies I could get from the cheap russian market. A TRUE FAN. One day a good friend of mine from school made a wooden Gibson Xplorer Like James Hetfield had and I immediately replaced my broom with it:P.



At some point I was pretty sure I had to make another step for my Rockstar Career. So one summer My dad offered me a job. I quit tennis and asked a very good friend of mine to join me to earn some cash. The job was to paint a whole house in Pärnu- so we did. And with the money we earned we both bought Acoustic guitars.

You know how good feeling that was. Unbelievable! I was so happy, but then again a bit confused- I didn't know what to do with the damn thing. After countless hours of trying I knew I had to try the damn music school- FAIL, wasn't good enough. SO I started my career on my own. TABS, Writing my own songs, tehcniques and thanks to TAbsites, everything was possible.

AT LEAST WHEN YOU have 5-8 hours a day patience to practice.

So thats how I started to chase my dream...It goes on, but I'm going to stop now, 'cause the rest is WAAAAYYY tooooo detailed.

Peace y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment