Friday, May 7, 2010

Good Ol' Friday

Today is the best day of the whole week. Can you believe it, I've been waiting for this special day for a few days now and finally its here. Hurrey.

I bet everyone is going nuts buying alcohol right now- its the CELEBRATION day. But not me, I feel eccentric today. Not that I'm depressed or anything, just that I feel pretty good having no rush to anywhere, no party no nothing.

It was something around five, and I was still sitting at work, havin thoughts run through my mind and I didn't feel the tickle in my stomach tryin' to pull me into this Alcohol driven party world.

TAKE A DEEP BREATH IN and out. I just gotta wait when my main man you know who is arriving at home waiting for my quick visit to blaze the world...heheee

Anyway tomorrow we have the photoshoot for BW t-shirt collection and before that we (mushy) are starring in an estonian tv series: dormrats or smth. Its gonna be a busy day- after all of this its BW big rehearsal in the night, where I've planned some filming for our FACEBOOK rats:P

OH. I just realized I'm freakin excited about next week: we've got a gig in Tallinn, Korter on the 13th and 15th is the big Show at monster park in Riga. MAAAN I sure wanna rock those latvians already:D Its gonna be great.


With that emotion I'mma leave this MAC on the table, play some goood old country on my acoustic and wait for the epic phhonecall. YOu know man! And Checkit: I colored my new TAT.

Immaa Sccram now.
m0r5k

No comments:

Post a Comment