Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Sunday Sunday


Did you know, that Sunday should be the most relaxing day of the whole week?


I did...OK! FINE! I made it up. But come to think of it, when I was a little boy, it used to be the day for my family to sit back, relax, watch tv, enjoy good food, go to sauna and drink ice cold Lemonade( Limonaad, which now is A. Le Coq). I wonder if there is any other lemonade with the same taste, seriously doubt in that.

Now I'm the boss of my own life- finally... Don't see my parents nor sister very often, which is a bit disturbing. But then again, when it happens, its nice. Remind me to visit my parents more often.

I'm waiting for mihkel to arrive in Tallinn, so we can meet the whole band in our rehearsal room. Finally I've got the chance to take the CD for autographing- I promised Gabriela Soledad...(a long name) about two months ago, that I'll send her the promised prize( being the 666th fan in our Facebook) of CD, poster of somesort and a T shirt. I guess I'll finally be doing it tomorrow.

About the meeting, we've got much things to discuss regarding the few next weeks and plans for the rest of the year. Our "vacation" should be over now and we should be shooting stars again:D.

In brief about my Sunday- slept a lot, recorded guitar tracks for one of mushy's EP songs and took some time to relax. No lemonade or sauna though.

Waiting for the next week, much to do at work, much to do with both of the bands and as a treat: theres a gig with mushy at tapper on friday!

See ya guys, I'll be posting more often now, even youtube stuff on my Channel

Bye Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment