Thursday, January 7, 2010

NEW YEAR

Hey guys.

It has been a long time since the last post. A lot has been going on and still is...:D but I'm sincerely sorry for forgetting you guys and most of all, I feel bad for myself. Blogging has always helped to sort things out for myself, but recently...

First of all Big Hurrey to Latvia and all the latvian fans:
Thanks to them we are on SWH radio(ps! check for part one also, we play "source of..."


we had a cool interview on the radio, we were on Sems.
And I produced this amazing movie about this funny creature



Ok enough of videos...not quite Let me see if I can find a video about our concert in Riga



And Part 2:


Guess what! AMAZING. I LOVE OUR CONCERTS.

Besides being in love and stuff. We're facing somewhat difficulties internally. Everyone's performing with different projects and I guess trying to reload the battaries for someshit to break loose before summer. Problems, problems- are meant to be solved. right?

Right now I'm gonna enjoy this beautyful winter- go snowboarding next week/sweden. And zagarkalns. And shit and stuff. I'll be hear no more often so;) you know.


HAPPY NEW YEAR
m0r5k


ps. we're recording demos for the next:P

1 comment:

  1. the cover is more than great!
    and the gig was stunning as always! :)
    good luck to you and the other BW guys! thumbs up, we believe that you will solve all your problems.

    keep on rockin', we love you! :)

    ReplyDelete