Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The day we've all been waiting for:D


I'm sitting at the office of heaven and I thought, that Damn- all these things I've wanted to blog, I've had to postpone all the time. Even now its a bit hard for me 'cause I'd need some more time for it. BUT! I'll just share a little bit of my happiness.

I dunno how many of you are in my Facebook or Twitter- some i guess, but I've been bosting with my DARLING arriving here. As you've probably noticed I've mentioned a special someone in my previous posts. ANYWAY last friday was the big day.

The nights were really long last week, I had rough nights with no sleep and heartboosting tempo changes:D. Fun thing- my freakin' mind generates all kinds of stuff and I'm like a wrestling character sometimes. Love is crazy, isn't it.

So now I'm really hooked up everyday and my time schedule has filled up even more. Not that I'm sad or anything, or I should do anything else:D NO, I' m really fucking happy. Specially, that I waited for so long and it paid of. GUYS! DOn't rush with your life, "carpe diem" and things will shake in the right place.

Another cool thing I just found was the making of Mushy - GEneration improved. Fuck yeah, its a really awesome video and I want you guys to check it out.

http://vimeo.com/3999817

This is not the actual OFFICIAL making of tough, but its good. If you want the real thing you gotta add me as a friend in Facebook. OR I'll post it soon enough on my twitter or smth. Maybe even our myspace. So here it comes: FOLLOW ME BIAAAATCH:D.

Ok, I feel a bit better now. Wrote some important things down, but GODDAMN I' ve got so much to write about.

PS. I'm visiting my parents this weekend- my favorite peace of mind place where I'll finish off all my undone work. With me blog. So stay tuned, and check me out.
Much love to my friends and family and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment